What will corps do at the shows?

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

And on other social media the response to this would be:

OK Boomer.....

"OK Boomer" makes me laugh.

I trust that the people who say that will at one point have the exact type of label thrown at them.   It will take time but it will definitely happen. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

We have been hearing this same attack on "legacy fans" since George Hopkins employed it in version 9 or 10 of the 14 A&E proposals.  It is ageism, it is reprehensible, and it has no place on this forum.

At the same time, you may be fully correct.  Perhaps it is better characterized as an impersonal attack.

7 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And on other social media the response to this would be:

OK Boomer.....

Well, I may not be as old as some of y'all, but I've had both of the Moderna shots & I'm about to sign up for a 3rd & 4th booster.  I was told that it would make me feel like I'm 29 again.  "Fauci Ouchie" = "Fountain of Youth"  

:whistle::spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Continental said:

"OK Boomer" makes me laugh.

I trust that the people who say that will at one point have the exact type of label thrown at them.   It will take time but it will definitely happen. 

See a few labels thrown back but I think “hope you get a chance to be as old as the ones you’re insulting”. 

One of the fb corps groups currently having a problem with bashing. Just a few doing it but admin tired of it from what I’m seeing. Weird seeing someone say they are not bashing today’s members... and then post they don’t do “real drum corps”. 🤯

2 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Well, I may not be as old as some of y'all, but I've had both of the Moderna shots & I'm about to sign up for a 3rd & 4th booster.  I was told that it would make me feel like I'm 29 again.  "Fauci Ouchie" = "Fountain of Youth"  

Oh to remember (I mean be) 29 again.... 😆 Get my second in two weeks... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I heard that getting both doses will make you appreciate 2ply more. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Continental said:

I heard that getting both doses will make you appreciate 2ply more. 

Only side effects for me were a low grade fever, slight headache, & fatigue.  Came about 12 hours later & lasted about 24 hours.  I'm in the 50-60 age range but they say older seniors will experience less side effects vs young adults.  My 89 yr old father-in-law didn't seem to have any side effects. 🤔 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

Just now, keystone3ply said:

Only side effects for me were a low grade fever, slight headache, & fatigue.  Came about 12 hours later & lated about 24 hours.  I'm in the 50-60 age range but they say the older seniors will experience less side effects vs young adults.  My 89 yr old father-in-law didn't seem to have any side effects. 🤔 

I am in the 20 - 60 range.  I haven't had any shots yet.

• Haha 2