What will corps do at the shows?

12 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

I am here to discuss ideas, not resumes.

I appreciate that others give their backgrounds in discussions.

Those with history in the activity, who provide well thought out points, get my attention. 

It doesn't mean that I agree with what they say.  It does however introduce perspective.

We have many on this site with such backgrounds. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Continental said:

I appreciate that others give their backgrounds in discussions.

Those with history in the activity, who provide well thought out points, get my attention. 

It doesn't mean that I agree with what they say.  It does however introduce perspective.

We have many on this site with such backgrounds. 

Just wish we had more current people to fill us in... adds to the perspective.... 

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Hope you're doing better now!

after my 2nd Moderna shot I ran a 99.7 degree fever, was tired etc. for 2 days, now 3 weeks later only noticeable thing is a slight bruise at the injection spot. I would certainly go through it all again! Seems like they are prepping Moderna Booster for this winter!

On the topic: moist corps are planning an 11–12-minute field performance plus a couple encore tunes; I believe the "Midwest combine" are planning a masse encore with all the performing corps together

Oh I am fine. It was like a light switch. One minute I was bad, and almost immediately felt fine. Crazy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Exactly. 

Crap shoot just like coming down with Covid. Interesting as the lady who clued me in on the openings (which still seems to be a problem even with PA allowing everyone) got Moderna day before sis, bro in law and I got Pfizer. Two weeks from today the “Pfizer trio” get shot 2

Edited by JimF-LowBari

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Crap shoot just like coming down with Covid. Interesting as the lady who clued me in on the openings (which still seems to be a problem even with PA allowing everyone) got Moderna day before sis, bro in law and I got Pfizer. Two weeks from today the “Pfizer trio” get shot 2

You and others might not like the answer to this but I will ask anyway. What is the percentage of covid positives that require hospitalization? Out of that group then what do the majority of hospitalized covid patients have in common?

There are a few things one can do to avoid the extreme issues with this disease. No one is even willing to admit it. 

Numbers and situations do not lie. 

Edited by O'Neal's
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

You and others might not like the answer to this but I will ask anyway. What is the percentage of covid positives that require hospitalization? Out of that group then what do the majority of hospitalized covid patients have in common?

There are a few things one can do to avoid the extreme issues with this disease. No one is even willing to admit it. 

Numbers and situations do not lie. 

Yeah, stop being old!

• Haha 1

https://www.brookings.edu/research/how-misinformation-is-distorting-covid-policies-and-behaviors/

"When asked to estimate the share of deaths by age group, the average American dramatically overestimates the share of COVID-19 deaths from people aged 24 and younger, putting it around 8%, when in fact it was 0.1% through August and has remained close to that level since."

"The U.S. public is also deeply misinformed about the severity of the virus for the average infected person. In December, we asked, “What percentage of people who have been infected by the coronavirus needed to be hospitalized?”

The correct answer is not precisely known, but it is highly likely to be between 1% and 5% according to the best available estimates, and it is unlikely to be much higher or lower. "

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

Yeah, stop being old!

WRONG!  Obese is the number one similarity. Sorry to trouble you with the facts. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-cdc-study-finds-roughly-78percent-of-people-hospitalized-were-overweight-or-obese.html

78% no way right? 

keep enjoying the data. Science just changed on the surface transmission - what's next? I hope everyone can handle the truth. Science is da realz. 

Edited by O'Neal's
  • Like 1