• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bluecoats 2021 isn't a "new take" on a previous show (2019).  It is a NEW show that just happens to be by the composers they used in 2019.  Lennon, McCartney, Harrison wrote enough great music that se

Yeah, because high school band kids who comprise an overwhelming majority of fans for sure recognize the music of The Beatles.  Can't get them to stop listening to and talking about The Beatles in my

Bababloo  

I predict it will be: ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ featuring the music of ABBA. 
Premise: Heavy metal fan hates ABBA.  However, his employer requires him to relocate to Stockholm.  Of course, when he gets there the only music is ABBA.  After a tortured nightmare (ABBA in a minor key), he awakens loving all things ABBA.   

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
ABBA not Abba
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I predict it will be: ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ featuring the music of ABBA. 
Premise: Heavy metal fan hates ABBA.  However, his employer requires him to relocate to Stockholm.  Of course, when he gets there the only music is ABBA.  After a tortured nightmare (ABBA in a minor key), he awakens loving all things ABBA.   

O3RT.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
40 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

O3RT.gif

A Clockwork Orange (favorite movie of all time) would be an excellent show as it is musically based (primarily the Glorious Ninth of Ludwig Van).

The problem is the violence - there is a rape & murder that is as central to the plot as the music.  Can't get around it - How is that portrayed on the field?.  So this is perhaps the best show that we will never see.

16 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

A Clockwork Orange (favorite movie of all time) would be an excellent show as it is musically based (primarily the Glorious Ninth of Ludwig Van).

The problem is the violence - there is a rape & murder that is as central to the plot as the music.  Can't get around it - How is that portrayed on the field?.  So this is perhaps the best show that we will never see.

It’s a great movie but I’ve never been more uncomfortable watching in my life. 

• Like 2

Silence of the lambs (Buffalo Bill song) Talk about seat dancing! :dancin: