Show Thread - Friday July 30 - River City Rhapsody - La Crosse

5 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

@LyleF7, you and others are right. I'm wrong. It's the equivalent of $12.50 per month if you pay for the year at $150. I clicked through things too quickly. 

I'd call them up right now before the show starts to see if you can cancel right now. You can always sign back up for the $29.99 plan right away. 

I was not pleased to see that BOA is not included but hopefully that's because BOA hasn't finalized their plans yet so Flo doesn't have a contract with them yet.

2 minutes ago, LyleF7 said:

I'd call them up right now before the show starts to see if you can cancel right now. You can always sign back up for the $29.99 plan right away. 

I was not pleased to see that BOA is not included but hopefully that's because BOA hasn't finalized their plans yet so Flo doesn't have a contract with them yet.

BOA signed with Box5

3 minutes ago, LyleF7 said:

BOA signed a contract with Box 5 Media 

Does anyone know who is practicing right now?  Looks like we are getting extra value for our subscription!!!

ok high cam running

Ok Multi running now too.

I have no expectations for tonight other than, "OMFG YAY DRUM CORPS SHOWS!"

• Like 1

Anthem singers are certainly midwesterners. I could tell by the pronunciation of "hailed". 

6 minutes ago, LyleF7 said:

Does anyone know who is practicing right now?  Looks like we are getting extra value for our subscription!!!

My Roku Tv is showing someone practicing, but my laptop just finished with the Star Spangled Banner. So different sources have different programming right now!?!?!?

River City Rhythem ..... really Flo?

• Haha 1