Phantom Regiment 2022

Hurt them going on first.  They had some intonation issues I am sure they will address before the next show.  I actually have them beating Cavies at some point is they don't get their show on the field soon.  Not sure how Cavies beat them in drums....scratching head on that.

• Like 1

From the moment they turn around in the closer to the end of the show I had chills. So glad they finally seem like Phantom again! 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

despite the flo cluster####.  

I had a feeling when they were just testing mics right before the show started that the sound was going to be awful once again. I will say that the multi-cam has vastly improved. I still prefer high cam, where you can take it all in at once. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

One of my two faves this year.  Thank you, Phantom Regiment for being you.  Unmistakably you.  From your uniforms, to your music, to the color of your guard uniforms, to the sound of your brassline despite the flo cluster####.  I apologize if this sounds trite but I mean it sincerely. 

Read that Flomarching took the Tom Blair feed directly last night.  They had no control of audio but helped the team fix some issues.  Tom Blair covers the premier and finals week.   Flo would handle audio at all other shows.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rmurrey74 said:

Read that Flomarching took the Tom Blair feed directly last night.  They had no control of audio but helped the team fix some issues.  Tom Blair covers the premier and finals week.   Flo would handle audio at all other shows.  

Either way it didn’t change how horrible the sound quality was for PR. 

On 6/28/2022 at 1:16 PM, Cappybara said:

I think they come out ahead of Blue Stars but behind BAC and Cavies

You nailed it, Cappy!   You are always on point.

So excited to see all the love and positivity towards Regiment this year.  Keep pushing.  Regiment is on the way back, and that just makes everything seem a bit more right in the world.  Thank you to the kids and staff - now go have fun and max this puppy out!!!

Harvey

• Like 4