BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

19 hours ago, lyndakay27 said:

Even my daughter isn’t saying much! She says it’s the toughest book she’s done. Drill is strong. Everyone is enjoying Wyoming. That’s all I’ve got!

my face is literally a devil emoji right now

I didn’t realize until this month that I was this starved for new BD … But of course I am, its been since 2019! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DrummerParent said:

It’s awesome isn’t it?  Hope your kid has a fantastic season and that you get to enjoy as much of it as possible.

Thank you!! It is awesome! June 24th can't get here fast enough!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Such a special year for Chief 👍😃. I can't help but to be proud with you for your son this summer. I'll definitely be cheering for him, for GOLD.

As you mentioned Exhibition. I think BD will also have a performance at Wyoming in unis, saw it on their Calendar. But i know Gold will be most special seeing and hearing your exhibiting their 2022 GOLD show. I hope a lot fans turn out to watch, i am not able to be there because of distance, but will be there in spirit to support Chief.

Your son is going to have an unforgettable summer of his life. Give him my best wishes..

DO IT UP DEVILS!

GO GET'EM GOLD!

Thanks brother!!!! I really appreciate it! Yea i think BD has their exhibition the same day on the 18th. When we get home, I will definitely be jumping online for BD reviews and hoping someone was nice enough to record a vid. 

• Like 1

So my son just showed me a 40 second clip of BD in Wyoming. He got it from his Top Secret Society of marchers he knows across DCI that share clips with each other.

I think he was about to Colombian Necktie me for just knowing they existed LMAO.

Obviously he wouldn't give me the vid, but let me tell you this, the clip I heard......................HOLY MELLOS!!!!!!! 

It was just the horn line on the field, percussion and guard was not there. The entire horn line sounded fantastic. 

But it was the Mellos that made my life complete in 40 seconds.

That's all I can say.

Mellos. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

So my son just showed me a 40 second clip of BD in Wyoming. He got it from his Top Secret Society of marchers he knows across DCI that share clips with each other.

I think he was about to Colombian Necktie me for just knowing they existed LMAO.

Obviously he wouldn't give me the vid, but let me tell you this, the clip I heard......................HOLY MELLOS!!!!!!! 

It was just the horn line on the field, percussion and guard was not there. The entire horn line sounded fantastic. 

But it was the Mellos that made my life complete in 40 seconds.

That's all I can say.

Mellos. 

I believe that was posted briefly on Facebook. Definitely some mello love!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lyndakay27 said:

I believe that was posted briefly on Facebook. Definitely some mello love!

Yea those mello's were singing for real. My goodness they sounded gorgeous!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, beeches72 said:

Any links to youtube video ? 😉 

Yeah, we're not supposed to ask for those on here....