Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

1 minute ago, charlie1223 said:

They definetly spent the last 4 days on changes. Both big and small. So it’s obvious that that takes time away from cleaning. There is no better staff than what Crown has. Cleaning is what Crown does best. 

If 2019 is any indication, the cleanliness will get there. I'm just afraid they might wait till it's too late to start cleaning.

Just now, Incognito365 said:

GE is subjective, and Crown has been ahead in GE all season. I'm not worried that one time a judge didn't see it fit to place them ahead. 

Crown did technically win all captions, or tied, but they have to start cleaning. Boston has been cleaner, in my opinion, all season long in terms of visual performance. I'm surprised Crown continues to be ahead of them in that caption.

that same GE caption went with Cadets over Boston 2 nights ago - it flips around a bit prior to SAT and all the regulars deciding to fall in line.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

If 2019 is any indication, the cleanliness will get there. I'm just afraid they might wait till it's too late to start cleaning.

Have to start cleaning now and just put a better ending on before Indy and I think they'll be fine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Have to start cleaning now and just put a better ending on before Indy and I think they'll be fine. 

I love the drill towards the end. Reminds me very much of old Cadets with what I call "Cookie Cutter" drill. I just need something different than the cluster at the very end, a la Rach Star.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Just got done watching Blue Devils and Crown is going to have to work their a#### off and perform the s### out of their show to beat them in Indy but I think they can do it.

I just need to see these first few top 12 meetings…very badly haha

• Like 1

I have a funny feeling Crown is winning champs this year and I don't know why. This isn't favoritism at all- Bloo and BD are my favorite corps. But something tells me Crown's innovation with the app is gonna score some major points in GE.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

that same GE caption went with Cadets over Boston 2 nights ago - it flips around a bit prior to SAT and all the regulars deciding to fall in line.

What does this really mean?  And what does it mean in a full panel 4 GEs ? Idk honestly so want to understand how this works.