Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

8 minutes ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

I hadn’t even thought of the possibility, but I think that would make the day of every Crown fan in those crowds, truly a cheesy, but awesome moment if they do it!!

The show is all about creating moments, and while that moment has been done already multiple times, it's still a moment that gets the crowd going. I really hope they add it in, just for ##### and giggles. Like a finals night thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Incognito365 said:

The show is all about creating moments, and while that moment has been done already multiple times, it's still a moment that gets the crowd going. I really hope they add it in, just for ##### and giggles. Like a finals night thing. 

The lick will definitely continue to live on in my memory forever so I’m all for it!!😂

• Like 2

Just now, Dpsouthern81 said:

The lick was a hit in 2021 for the one performance. 

I think I missed it! Now I need to go back and watch 2021 again. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

If they add in the Mello lick I will melt...

I keep hearing it in my mind at the end of the first movement. You know you want to do it Klesch! Make it happen you bald headed beauty! 

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 5

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

I keep hearing it at the end of the first movement. You know you want to do it Klesch! Make it happen you bald headed beauty! 

I don't care where it is, as long as it's added in! I'm telling you, finals night, not hearing it all season and then BAM!!! Talk about a moment!

• Like 3

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

I keep hearing it in my mind at the end of the first movement. You know you want to do it Klesch! Make it happen you bald headed beauty! 

LMAO, but at the same time I agree 1000%.  If he does it, it will melt the stadium down finals week!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

Michael Klesch is the reason and inspiration for me getting into music arranging. Don't get me wrong, I am an amateur that has written 3 shows for small marching bands but his musical genius is what taught me so much after making transcriptions of Crown show chunks

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Michael Klesch is the reason and inspiration for me getting into music arranging. Don't get me wrong, I am an amateur that has written 3 shows for small marching bands but his musical genius is what taught me so much after making transcriptions of Crown show chunks

I want so badly to get into arranging for marching bands. I almost had one perform one of my shows a few years back, but they decided to go in a "different direction", and then bought stock music. Ugh. I find myself to be quite good, in my opinion. Been messing around with arrangements since I was 13. 

• Sad 1

While the Klesch lick comment was simply part of my CrownCOMEDY set, I think we’re actually on to something.

Usually we’re going all ape poo for a CrownSET at season’s end.

This year they’ll unleash that sublime, sonorous mello hit that lives in all die hard Crownies.

And order in the universe was restored🎼🥇

• Haha 1