Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

I want so badly to get into arranging for marching bands. I almost had one perform one of my shows a few years back, but they decided to go in a "different direction", and then bought stock music. Ugh. I find myself to be quite good, in my opinion. Been messing around with arrangements since I was 13. 

Wow that sucks so bad. I have gotten much better and arranged a show just for myself that is quite difficult for a high school based on Beauty and the Beast but it is all the instrumental music but still tells the story quite well. I also arranged a warm up for my college marching band (Clemson University) the year after I graduated. I haven't done much since I started graduate school a couple of years ago though

1 minute ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Wow that sucks so bad. I have gotten much better and arranged a show just for myself that is quite difficult for a high school based on Beauty and the Beast but it is all the instrumental music but still tells the story quite well. I also arranged a warm up for my college marching band (Clemson University) the year after I graduated. I haven't done much since I started graduate school a couple of years ago though

I arranged some pep band tunes for my band in high school, but outside of that nothing has been performed. 

I might need to hear that Beauty and the Beast show...I've been wanting someone to do one for YEARS!!!

5 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Go Tigers!

• Like 1

Just now, Dpsouthern81 said:

Go Tigers!

Go Tigers!!

And just like I said, this season is about Crown vs BD. Bloo is not a factor, the show doesn’t have the wheels to compete. They outperformed quite a few of their captions

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

And just like I said, this season is about Crown vs BD. Bloo is not a factor, the show doesn’t have the wheels to compete. They outperformed quite a few of their captions

It's early...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Definitely still dirty looking at the recap and the brass must have had an off night as well with the spread from content to achievement, but still won brass by .4

Whatsup with MA drop ? 0.6 pts. ?

2 minutes ago, BWise said:

Whatsup with MA drop ? 0.6 pts. ?

No idea. Maybe just the judge tonight

44 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I want so badly to get into arranging for marching bands. I almost had one perform one of my shows a few years back, but they decided to go in a "different direction", and then bought stock music. Ugh. I find myself to be quite good, in my opinion. Been messing around with arrangements since I was 13. 

I had the extreme fortune of attending an engineering school (NC State) with a all volunteer music program. Once they found out I had an ear for arranging, I got to do some charts for marching band, British Brass band, Jazz band, and an orchestra composition. I had no music majors to compete with. 🙂

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

It is early 

• Like 2