Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Trying to avoid dust ups.  Nothing personal. 

Seemed kind of rude to me, but then again, when in Rome...

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I stay away from this sub. 

A very smart choice Terri. Me? I like a little smoke from time to time

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Crown beat Boston by one point because the 6 of the judges each thought Crown was several tenths better in those captions. I have no problem with the result. I don't question the scores and I don't make excuses.   Boston Crusaders are working very hard as we speak to keep improving their performance. Will we catch Crown? I don't know, but as  some folks here suggest that Crown is destined to beat BD, I like the neighborhood we are in.   Just being honest!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

How?  I’m trying to not be rude.  I have no skin in this game.  I don’t care who wins. 

Lets just say it could have been worded differently. It's all in how you word things, considering we can't read emotion or intent online. Then again, I'm sure you don't need a lesson in online manners from me. You seem to have that covered.

• Confused 1

Just now, Incognito365 said:

Lets just say it could have been worded differently. It's all in how you word things, considering we can't read emotion or intent online. Then again, I'm sure you don't need a lesson in online manners from me. You seem to have that covered.

You’re just being hostile now.  That was a completely benign remark.  I’m also not going on the Boston sub either.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

You’re just being hostile now.  That was a completely benign remark.  I’m also not going on the Boston sub either.   

Hostile? You think I'm being hostile? Wow...okay. I think you need to find some troll forums to find out what online hostility means, Terri. I am in no way being hostile.