Bonfiglio/27th dispute

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

You, in totality, completely missed the point of Jurassic Lancer's post about his sponsorship of a student.  Reading comprehension is important.  Sometimes a point is missed due to lack of effort, a misunderstanding, or when confronted with a truth or fact that is not in one's favor.    🤦‍♂️     

How did I miss the point? I applaud the efforts of anyone that donates or sponsors marching members. But, to suggest that every penny given to sponsor a member, and not a penny goes towards misc operating expenses is a broad stretch. Unless all $4500 was given to the member, to be used at their discretion, then some of that donation surely went to cover other costs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BitterDCIFan said:

How did I miss the point? I applaud the efforts of anyone that donates or sponsors marching members. But, to suggest that every penny given to sponsor a member, and not a penny goes towards misc operating expenses is a broad stretch. Unless all $4500 was given to the member, to be used at their discretion, then some of that donation surely went to cover other costs.

What do you think their membership fees go to Jim? Hell it’s not like membership fees alone get the corps down the road

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I’ll buy you a drink. Like old fashioneds?

You know me too well! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

You know me too well! 

I’m down 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BitterDCIFan said:

Wrong. But thanks for playing. I’m done wasting heartbeats on your line of reasoning. But I do agree 100% of the donation was used on operating expenses after the member was credited for their tuition. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 5:59 PM, BitterDCIFan said:

This was done at the 2012 reunion where hundreds of alumni were present. So how can you claim that you didn't know what was going on? 

On 2/25/2022 at 5:59 PM, BitterDCIFan said:

This was done at the 2012 reunion where hundreds of alumni were present. So how can you claim that you didn't know what was going on? 

Funny, YOU didn’t answer as to where the money went?  Why wasn’t it reported to the State or IRS?

It’s pretty simple. Because I trusted YOU, Jim Hager and YOU betrayed both George and I my Parents and this Proud Organization.  

We thought we were contributing to a Scholarship fund in my Parents name  

We had NO idea you were planning to destroy us!

Because we thought we were going  to work TOGETHER Jim, remember?

You've been lying SO long you don’t know what the Truth is anymore.
YOU went behind our backs with ALL our information, Rosters, addresses and Email addresses of Everyone that WE contacted and turned it over to my Sisters so YOU and THEY could start a smear campaign, and take over the Organization.  

YOU were and ARE their Mouthpiece, You told me YOU were in control of Fundraising for the Foundation.  
Thats when things got heated and George and You almost got into a physical altercation. It was too late, you had us backed in a corner and the damage done.  
You BLINDSIDED us.  YOU lied and betrayed us, and YOUR Family.  
We had NO idea what your plans were. 
We had NO idea what YOU and Joanne had done.  
Loyal Alumni came forward and told us, we were Devastated.
 How Could You sit at the same table, look us in the eyes and Betray us like that Jim, knowing full well you were planning our Destruction.  
It was OUR Legacy Reunion Honoring OUR Parents and Dad’s last wishes.  
Why did Dad Tell ME to save The Name and the Organization?  
I was THERE with Him EVERY DAY and NIGHT.  
WHERE WERE YOU?

Dad said YOU serve NO One but yourself.  
HE WAS RIGHT!!!

What Legacy will YOU leave behind Jim?

You Helped to try and destroy the 27th Lancers.  
How Proud you must be. 
I can’t believe the arrogance of you coming back on here.  
Your a sick Man Jim Hager.  I will pray for You, Please get Help!

You can’t say YOU didn’t know that 76% of Solicited Donations went to PERSONAL expenses (which is ILLEGAL). 

DID YOU KNOW? Of Course you did  

How could you not know?
Or was Your Plane fare or room or bar bill paid for by those same donations? 

YOU are in charge of Fundraising??? So that means You’re complicit too!!!

George and I had NO IDEA what was going on   We trusted YOU, and THAT was the biggest mistake we ever made!!!

• Sad 6

This has run its course. I’m not a lawyer, but I think it would be in both parties best interest to cease communication through this forum. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3