Cavaliers Hazing Post on reddit drumcorps

6 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

I find this thread a bit ironic. The allegations here are every bit, if not more, serious than those against a Regiment staff member and this is some how laughable? I don’t get it. Where is the hand wringing and the teeth gnashing over the fact that the Cavies’ organization has said nothing about the allegations leveled against them?

i'm not laughing. i am just holding back here so i dont get called woke and assigning guilt before proven...like in the Phantom thread.

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'm not laughing. i am just holding back here so i dont get called woke and assigning guilt before proven...like in the Phantom thread.

A feeble attempt at humor Jeff. Why hold back here? Why are you not outraged by these allegations and demanding a statement from the Cavaliers organization? Just asking.

Edited by Sutasaurus

Suta, go start a thread about how you feel phantom gets treated unfairly by fans on social media. This isn't a thread about phantom.

Glad that the fmm who spoke up about this acknowledged that the Cavies are addressing this, and let's hope it trickles into any other corps that employ any trace of this kind of braindead culture.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Lance said:

Suta, go start a thread about how you feel phantom gets treated unfairly by fans on social media. This isn't a thread about phantom.

Glad that the fmm who spoke up about this acknowledged that the Cavies are addressing this, and let's hope it trickles into any other corps that employ any trace of this kind of braindead culture.  

Lance, please make the effort to read both threads. Then throw your two cents in. I merely compared the two threads and how differently they have been reacted to. That’s all. Don’t need to start another thread. 
Have a nice day.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lance said:

I've read parts of both, and I do see your point.  All I want is for corps like the Cavies and Phantom to be in form to put together championship shows, so I should focus on that.  

I couldn’t agree with you more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

A feeble attempt at humor Jeff. Why hold back here? Why are you not outraged by these allegations and demanding a statement from the Cavaliers organization? Just asking.

i wasn't being humorous. and Yes Cavies should respond on this and other matters you can't mention here without a mod crackdown ( aka the worst kept secret in drum corps)

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i wasn't being humorous. and Yes Cavies should respond on this and other matters you can't mention here without a mod crackdown ( aka the worst kept secret in drum corps)

So, according to input here, this is equally as serious, no? Then why is it being laughed off? That’s what I’m asking.

2 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

So, according to input here, this is equally as serious, no? Then why is it being laughed off? That’s what I’m asking.

yes it is. i didn't realize i had to vocalize my outrage to meet your satisfaction

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yes it is. i didn't realize i had to vocalize my outrage to meet your satisfaction

You’re pretty vocal about many things, that’s why I asked. 😁

Edited by Sutasaurus