8. phantom 

9. Cadets

10. Blue knights 

11. blue stars 

12. colts (I really hope so)

Edited by Contra2016
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Well, you're certainly an expert on everything. Not really.

Not an expert. I just pay attention. Go to fromthepressbox.com and study past scores. There is very little movement from the beginning to the end of the season. Beating BD is the tallest order in DCI and if you start the season down 2 points to them, it's unlikely things are going to end differently. I hope I'm wrong here, because Vanguard is my #1 and I want them to win every year, but it's not looking good. Boston doesn't have the show to challenge Bluecoats or Blue Devils. Crown has all the talent, but their design concerns me. 

Edited by queenanne_1536

2 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Not an expert. I just pay attention. Go to fromthepressbox.com and study past scores. There is very little movement from the beginning to the end of the season. Beating BD is the tallest order in DCI and if you start the season down 2 points to them, it's unlikely things are going to end different. I hope I'm wrong here, because Vanguard is my #1 and I want them to win every year, but it's not looking good. Boston doesn't have the show to challenge Bluecoats or Blue Devils. Crown has all the talent, but their design concerns me. 

You're wrong. Your wish has been granted. 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sensioto said:

A tale as old as time.

Yep, and it saddens me because I hate how the sheets are. I love Crown. Favorite show in 2019. I thought it was the best, but the judges didn't. 

Their design this year to me is a design in the same vein as 2019. A year talent kept them in the top 4 and design kept them out of the top 3.

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

You're wrong. Your wish has been granted. 

You probably think the Cadets have a shot at the top 3 again. 

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

You probably think the Cadets have a shot at the top 3 again. 

in a few seasons, yes. And don't bother trolling me anymore, I'm putting you on ignore. Bye!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

in a few seasons, yes. And don't bother trolling me anymore, I'm putting you on ignore. Bye!

Great. See ya never. Not trolling - just challenging you, which you can't handle.

Edited by queenanne_1536

Can't predict actual placement but here is my opinion how things might/will shake out 

But anything can happen!! Placement is not set in stone! 

Tier 1 corps - Bluecoats/Blue Devils/Boston Crusaders/Santa Clara Vanguard/Carolina Crown - not been able to see them yet! 

Tier 2 corps - Phantom Regiment/Mandarins/the Cadets - not been able to see them yet!/Cavaliers/Blue Knights - not been able to see them yet! 

Tier 3 corps - Blue Stars/Crossmen/Academy/Madison Scouts - not been able to see them yet!/Troopers - not been able to see them yet! 

• Like 3