If the DCI organization went away???

19 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Not the one there now.  She bends knee to the old boys club and she’s my age. I nominate a Gen X’er or an older millennial woman with her head screwed on straight.   

There may be a woman w/ DC experience currently in the Allentown area that may be available. 😎

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Retired and 64 years old.  The only work I’m doing is around Casa del Schehr. 

..and not in Illinois.  HUGE there. 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

..and not in Illinois.  HUGE there. 🙂

It was here or the Knoxville area of Tennessee.   This won because of no snow.  Property taxes in Tennessee are actually half as much as here but they’re less than half as much as they are in Aurora here in Charlotte county.  So win/win no matter what. 

12 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Retired and 64 years old.  The only work I’m doing is around Casa del Schehr. 

I was referring to someone currently w/ Cadets who needs another job to help w/ legal bills. 

You, on the other hand would actually be effective at cleaning out the BS in the activity- for that reason alone you wouldn’t be hired.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It was here or the Knoxville area of Tennessee.   This won because of no snow.  Property taxes in Tennessee are actually half as much as here but they’re less than half as much as they are in Aurora here in Charlotte county.  So win/win no matter what. 

Plus FL has no income tax

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Plus FL has no income tax

Same with PA for retirees but we get snow. At least when I hit 55 my wife said I was too old to shovel 120 feet of sidewalk (never buy a house on a corner). So either hire someone or buy a snowblower. My mouth said “ok guess I’ll look at snowblowers”. My mind was going “NEW TOY… NEW TOY… AND I HAVE PERMISSION 😀😀😀😀

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I live in the area and I would have chosen the same thing you did LOL. Knox doesn't get too much snow. Now Nashville...good grief those poor suckers. We saw snow once in Chattanooga and I'm pretty sure I remember locals on the news in trucker hats describing bright lights in the sky and visitations by little grey people with big, olive shaped eyes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Same with PA for retirees but we get snow. At least when I hit 55 my wife said I was too old to shovel 120 feet of sidewalk (never buy a house on a corner). So either hire someone or buy a snowblower. My mouth said “ok guess I’ll look at snowblowers”. My mind was going “NEW TOY… NEW TOY… AND I HAVE PERMISSION 😀😀😀😀

Britt says one day when she randomly ventures into the cue shop, "Don't thay have machines to automate all these tasks you do by hand?" Why yes...yes they do! 9K later I had a massive CNC machine. 

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Like 1