Airfare impact on DCI 2022

1 hour ago, rpbobcat said:

Is it true Allegiant gives you a discount if you help wind the rubber band for the propeller ?

Another $15 discount if you lower your feet and run for takeoff and lower them and brace your knees for landing.  

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I thought I would resurrect this thread since we’re actually getting close to traveling to Indy   Or in our case, Cincinnati.

Our flight is still scheduled to take off next Sunday at 12:24pm.  I get alerts but I’m still checking daily.   

I started to do the same this morning when I checked my flights but I couldn't the thread.  But my flights are still "a go" with only the (2) cancelations back in June.  So...  I actually fly out next Monday to catch some open class. 🛫    

• Like 1

Just now, keystone3ply said:

I started to do the same this morning when I checked my flights but I couldn't the thread.  But my flights are still "a go" with only the (2) cancelations back in June.  So...  I actually fly out next Monday to catch some open class. 🛫    

I’m going to a show in Cincinnati Monday. I hope it doesn’t get rained out.  Safe travels! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Consider South Gulf Cove, too. Twelve miles from Boca Grande and on the cape.  That’s where we live.  They’re building like crazy here.  850 home starts this year. We love it here. 

My dad lives in Harbor Heights!! I have used the Allegiant rewards card since 2016, since I make 2-3 trips to Punta Gorda a year to drink and golf!! Fly from Harrisburg, PA to PGD is easy (for me, anyways). Flying Southwest to INDY Friday morning for my 1st trip to finals weekend!! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Prtzdle said:

My dad lives in Harbor Heights!! I have used the Allegiant rewards card since 2016, since I make 2-3 trips to Punta Gorda a year to drink and golf!! Fly from Harrisburg, PA to PGD is easy (for me, anyways). Flying Southwest to INDY Friday morning for my 1st trip to finals weekend!! 

Just make sure when you come back they mark your bags MDT and not HIA. I was overseas and just before they took my bags off the scale I saw HIA on the tag. Whoa!!!! Played tug of war with agent who didn’t believe MDT. “That’s not even close to Harrisburg “. “Yeah it means Middletown… trust me… I live there… quit trying to take my bag 😡

Sis and bro In law use Allegiant to see his mom in FL. “West of Cape Coral, something about Pine Island” is all I remember

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Prtzdle said:

I’ve heard good things from my neighbors here.  Have a safe trip! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Consider South Gulf Cove, too. Twelve miles from Boca Grande and on the cape.  That’s where we live.  They’re building like crazy here.  850 home starts this year. We love it here. 

After the recent heat wave, I was considering something like Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories. 🤔🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1