DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

Dad: Probably no drinking or eating allowed in these uniforms.

• Like 1

Slightly off topic, but if Dan Potter takes over the announcer gig at finals once Brandt is done, he’s going to have to say “phantom regiment” differently

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Don’t know if it’s just me but I found Crossmen slightly more intriguing than Colts. I was actually dozing off here and there during Colts show.  Both will be fighting to get into finals.  I see a little more upside with Crossmen especially with the interchangeable movements.  

Just now, Trumpet2 said:

Slightly off topic, but if Dan Potter takes over the announcer gig at finals once Brandt is done, he’s going to have to say “phantom regiment” differently

I think I may have to apply for an announcer gig. He's not doing it justice lol...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yep yep yep

Like me I think you’ve been around a while they honestly have to take the field and just not care about anything forget Artsy  farts and just jam the show down everyone necks!  
😊

I was very impressed with Phantom at the Premiere. They came out like they had something to prove. I'm expecting more of the same.

3 minutes ago, Trumpet2 said:

I don’t mind soft endings, it just didn’t feel like it fit to me. It seemed like the ending was a little abrupt.

I agree. The concept is cool, but that means every movement needs to end as if it's THE end. That ballad ended like a mid-show ballad, so as a show conclusion it just felt abrupt and anti-climactic. I hope for their sake they don't end with that movement in the future.

• Like 1

Ok now that I know the props have that rise and aren't supposed to be a straight line, I'm good with it.

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

I think I may have to apply for an announcer gig. He's not doing it justice lol...

It always irks me when he announces 😂

• Like 1