Sunday, July 10th - “DCI West” … Stanford Stadium – Stanford University – Palo Alto, California

7 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I’d love to see a group photo of this summer’s Cali afro kings — Chief’s son, one of the cymbals from SCV, and I’m certain there was another, but I can’t remember where… someone on Mandarins maybe? 

There's a Bass Drum in the Gold line too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MGCpimpOtimp said:

This show is already 3 hours long without them, makes it tough for us on the east coast to stay up. Big difference between 1am and midnight.

Eh. It's a West Coast show.  I mean, for the entire rest of the season, West Coast people will be rushing home from work to not miss the start of shows.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I’d love to see a group photo of this summer’s Cali afro kings — Chief’s son, one of the cymbals from SCV, and I’m certain there was another, but I can’t remember where… someone on Mandarins maybe? 

Bass Drummer in Gold with my son. He was out tonight. Notice Gold went with four bass drummers tonight. 

My son has been trying to track down the cymbal player from SCV.

Maybe they can meet finals week in Indy. 

• Like 2

Y’all… my West Texas MOUNTAIN TIME butt moved to NY and now I have to wait until 11:53 PM to see a California show… BD performs at 12 something my time. The actual audacity. Am I staying up to watch? Yes. 

• Like 2

I hear more people cheering than what I see in the stadium.