Wednesday, July 13th ... “Corps Encore” … Stewart Stadium at Weber State University – Ogden, UTAH

BK swtiched drum writer right?  I mean, this doesn't have that sort of seamless integration.  They're also still kind a muddy.  (Tenors at least).  But then BK is always a slow burn that sparkles more at the end of the season.

Just now, KVG_DC said:

BK swtiched drum writer right?  I mean, this doesn't have that sort of seamless integration.  They're also still kind a muddy.  (Tenors at least).  But then BK is always a slow burn that sparkles more at the end of the season.

They did. I miss MJ's writing.

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Oddly enough, they actually won the Zingali back in 2017. Not sure if they've had any staff changes since.

Oroboros was amazing guard work.  I mean the whole show moved and used color like some undulating dream.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

It’s there but you’d have to be looking for it to see it. A lot of smaller ensemble work and partner work spread out across the field in the first two movements.

You don’t notice it because the show’s staging isn’t designed to make you notice it, which is really too bad. 

Right.  BD stages their guard so well. I’ve seen SCV live a few times this year and I barely notice them.   Bad design 

• Like 1

Just now, dcsnare93 said:

They did. I miss MJ's writing.

Yeah.  I was a fan of it too.  He took interesting chances that tended to pay off well.

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Oroboros was amazing guard work.  I mean the whole show moved and used color like some undulating dream.

That flag feature at the end 😍

• Like 5

I love BK. Always on their own wavelength. 

• Like 1

Ngl I wish the colorguard costumes were more vibrant or neon, the back being the same color as the props really doesn’t work atleast on video.