Thursday, July 14th - “DCI Tupelo” … Golden Wave Stadium – Tupelo High School … Tupelo, MISSISSIPPI

Any one actually AT the show or know someone that is/was?  Saw a drumline warm up vid from the lot -- only 7 snares, they did have 8 am I correct?  

3 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Maybe we see a recap tomorrow.

recap is there

At the rate MC is increasing their score, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do well enough over the next few weeks to make the DCI Prelims theater broadcast (i.e. Top 15 across the regionals), which would be a huge deal for them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

DCI needs to have a show on this field consisting of the Blue Devils, Bluecoats, Blue Knights, Blue Stars, and (if they come back) Spirit of Atlanta (a.k.a. "Baby Blue"), complete with a "mass brass" encore where everybody plays Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65.

It'll never happen, but one can dream.

My friend, you have won drum corps.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Remember 1-900-CAN-DRUM?

You beat me to that comment by a minute...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

At the rate MC is increasing their score, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do well enough over the next few weeks to make the DCI Prelims theater broadcast (i.e. Top 15 across the regionals), which would be a huge deal for them.

I think the marketing this year is saying it’s gonna be a GARGANTUAN top 17(!!) in theaters this year! They might just make it!

• Like 1