Saturday, July 16th ... “Drums Along the Rockies” … Canvas Stadium at CSU – Fort Collins, COLORADO

I’ve been trying to catch if Blue Devils reference Hume anywhere in this show and the “missing shade of blue” hypothesis. 

Transition into the Carnival works so much better now. 

• Like 2

BD's show is much clearer tonight!

2 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

This is such a good BD show. Love it more every time I see it. I'd put money on them going undefeated this season.

Was actually just thinking this is the roughest I’ve seen their guard and brass in years…

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Ok. I think it’s gonna be my official “hot take” of the season that Blue Stars have “the ballad” for me this year. 😉

Moon River starts nice for me then just starts to meander too much. 

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 1

Wait, do the Blue Devils also play Nirvana or am I just confused?

Blue Devils for best visual at finals! That was GREAT! Also, hear me out, imagine that show at Boise State… would that help GE or cause everyone a headache by the amount of blue going on?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Those naughty little Devils are amazing! Remarkable choreography and integration of elements. The level of achievement in all captions is astonishing. Their attention to detail sets them apart. It’s the little things that make the biggest difference. Moon River is simply beautiful. The guard incorporates all the elements of equipment, dance and movement. This production is a clinic in performance excellence. 

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 8