PREDICTIONS FOR BROKEN ARROW

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Curious as to why you singled out Lakers and Dodgers. Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tampa Bay Lightning won the SB and Stanley Cup that year.Ā 

How come they don't get asterisk? What makes them different?

Cuz I hate the Dodgers and Lebron. šŸ˜‚

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Curious as to why you singled out Lakers and Dodgers. Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tampa Bay Lightning won the SB and Stanley Cup that year.Ā 

How come they don't get asterisk? What makes them different?

Not sure about the Dodgers as I really donā€™t care for baseball (about as exciting as paint drying for me lol) but I do recall the regular season and playoffs being pretty heavily modified for the NBA that season which is why a lot of people put an asterisk on that championship. The NFL shuffled some games around but the season was otherwise pretty normal that year. Same with the NHL

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Not sure about the Dodgers as I really donā€™t care for baseball (about as exciting as paint drying for me lol) but I do recall the regular season and playoffs being pretty heavily modified for the NBA that season which is why a lot of people put an asterisk on that championship. The NFL shuffled some games around but the season was otherwise pretty normal that year. Same with the NHL

It was shortened in baseball too... to 60 games instead of 162, so Dodgers really do deserve the *.

6 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

It was shortened in baseball too... to 60 games instead of 162, so Dodgers really do deserve the *.

I had a feeling it was more personal than anything. But I didn't want to assume.Ā 

My only thing is yes the baseball season was shortened to 60 games, but ALL the teams played 60 games. If it was only the Dodgers playing 60, while everyone else played a full 162, than you would have a valid point.

So it was even across the board. All the teams knew what they were up against.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. BD

2. Crown

3. BAC

4. Bloo

5. SCV

6. Blue Stars

7. Blue Knights

Ā 

I'm leaving out the Cavaliers simply because we haven't seen them receive a score since July 6th when they beat the Blue Stars by 1.25, but Blue Stars have improved by a LOT since then and there's no telling how bad COVID did them from a visual standpoint.

Ā 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jameseuph said:

1. BD- GE, All Visual

2. Bloo- Music AnalysisĀ 

3. Crown- Brass

4. BAC- PercĀ 

Ā 

Thatā€™s my finals prediction, except percussion going to SCV and music analysis going to Crown

• Like 1