Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

Just now, MidWAmericanArts said:

Man, what a production from such a small group! Just looked up their info online, where they’re implementing a plan to become an open class corps. Best of luck to them! Good teaching going on there.

One can easily see them growing, they’re in a pretty good spot with Tulsa being prominent in marching band, and they are indeed “Oklahoma’s only corps” haha

4 minutes ago, Liahona said:

The guy can't help though by touching it...he forgot hi-cam is set it and forget it...lol

I don't mind the end zone shots. 

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Headset is only at 40 and sounds great.  Maybe its peoples tvs

My headset is directly plugged into this bad baby...I have to turn the volume down...LOL

wave-hero.png

• Like 2

The volume just got much louder on my end...y'all complaining must have done the trick for you, but now I have to turn mine down. Lol.

I grew up in Tulsa, attended the University, did some student teaching in Broken Arrow - it and Union benefit from major white flight when the Tulsa School district took integration seriously seriously in the late 70's early 80's.....their rise can be dated from that time ....when I did my Student teaching I was stunned that the Lord's Prayer was still being said at school assemblies in a public school.  They are racist pure and simple .... but they have a great marching band (and football program). 

......and the Young Tulsans sponsored a drum corps in the very early 70's.

Great place to say you used to live in .....

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

I don't mind the end zone shots. 

But I wish they'd keep their fingers off the darn mute button. Crowd reactions are OK. 

• Like 1