Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

Bloooooo

This is the first time in a years I look at things unbiased and I have no clue where I would place Booo, BAC and SCV. The captions across the board are going to be swapping around until the end. I do think BD and Crown are 1-2 but that is just tonight and could change on Sat.  Don’t think things are locked in as much as we usually see. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

All I am saying is I haven't seen complaints about number of props and filling up the field since BS.  So you guys got some splaining to do.

They’re talking about BS so vehemently as if they didn’t see Bloo 2019 just a few years ago🙃

• Like 1

Okaaaay blue. Your show has officially grown on me a LOT! (That ending was a little weird though). 

I think if they turn down the voiceover a little bit more, maybe take out a few pieces here and there to let the hornline and guard drive the show a little more, it will pop a lot more for me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

And interactive app and a fully narrated story aren't innovative? 

The app isn’t part of the show.  But it is gimmicky relating it to the show. Not going to drive the activity forward either.  And no, more narration isn’t innovative.  It’s just more.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Please get rid of the trombone during Moon River!  🙏

I know right? Totally goes against the beautiful lush warm texture the other horns are producing 

• Like 1