Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

Way to go, Bluecoats! They were missing some folks tonight, as were many of the units, and they have a lot to clean in this show; but that said this will be a super crowd pleaser and a very competitive show when cleaned. I still think they have top 3 ability with this show. The top 5 are so entertaining and incredibly good this year. Should be interesting to see how the scores fall tonight. But no matter how they come out these top 5 are going to duke it out to the very end. I am honestly loving all the shows. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Lol Dan Potter steps in it ... again.  

the 50th anniversary needs a "Cringey moments with Dan Potter" reel.

* (lol)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bluecoats are for the sure the last ones to show up to the party because they have the Cool factor 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FTNK said:

I like the Flo commercial muzak

Is this an example of Stockholm Syndrome? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This will sound more critical than I intend, because I absolutely love Bloo's show this year. But I really do feel like the narration detracts from what the corps is doing on the field. It is integrated nicely into the show, and fits well with the overall design and music. But because it plays such a prominent role throughout, we get several minutes of the corps just playing backup music ... like a movie soundtrack. I really would prefer if they just played great music throughout. It's a cool theme and the narration gives the show a cool vibe, but why take away the opportunity from these amazing musicians to show off their talent from beginning to end?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FTNK said:

I like the Flo commercial muzak

😜

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

This will sound more critical than I intend, because I absolutely love Bloo's show this year. But I really do feel like the narration detracts from what the corps is doing on the field. It is integrated nicely into the show, and fits well with the overall design and music. But because it plays such a prominent role throughout, we get several minutes of the corps just playing backup music ... like a movie soundtrack. I really would prefer if they just played great music throughout. It's a cool theme and the narration gives the show a cool vibe, but why take away the opportunity from these amazing musicians to show off their talent from beginning to end?

This