Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

Fun show. Not sure if they can clean it

The season will build character, that's for sure. 

• Like 2

I really do enjoy Cavies’ music. It’s really engaging and joyful. I do wish they would turn the design dial back a bit towards more simplicity and clarity, their past trademarks. There is just so much photoshop on everything: costumes, flags, tarps, plus the really compressed staging.  

Great to see them start bouncing back from the raw deal of a season the have had to deal with.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

My partner and I just get jammin' to the exit and FLO gotta ruin our viiiibe! Wrong! What is this, football???

High cam .  No cuts to commercials.  Got the full time with Iowa 

• Thanks 2

Mandarins getting that foreboding march to start the show thing going.  Love it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

mandarins comin in hot and spooky! 

Well if  they wanna be with the big boys this is where they have to make a big statement in the big first show of the year

Flo’s balance of this show is much better tonight. The synth is there but not as prounounced.

1 hour ago, tedrick said:

Great show Phantom - 
my one quibble would be the lack of helmet - the corps would look so much more bad ### if they were in the helmet.

I anticipate several wardrobe and prop changes in addition to the usual new "closer" sets going into Allentown &/or Indy.