Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

Man Stars are cleaning their marching up big time too.  OH this is a triumphant sound at the end. 

• Like 6

Strong finish Stars! 

FCO

• Like 1

Yaaassss Blue Stars! This show is just a pleasure start to finish!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, keystone3ply said:

whatever; my reference is to the venue & the many folks that didn't make the trip this year.  I've been to ATL just about every year since they started the regional.  Not going to spend the money to attend this venue.    

I hear you and ive been on and off. I actually remember the first regional in 2006 when it rained and part of the ceiling collapsed and it was raining inside the dome.

Anyway I actually decided not to attend bc of the MBS and wanted an to attend outdoor show. I ended up  purchasing tickets for an outdoor show before the change. But like mentioned I no need to complain, the venue is fine, we have a show.  Hopefully they can book the MBS next year b4 someone else so you can get back to attending.

Love this Blue Stars brass book so much just like I do every year. They're probably my favorite hornline around these days. They stay under the radar too. I think they just like it that way. Undeniable when you watch em though.

• Like 1

“The Bleu Stars!”  Is how it sounded at the end.   Which was like way more excited than the intro…