Wednesday, August 3rd “Soaring Sounds” Centerville High School Stadium Centerville, OHIO

Excellent show Blue Stars!!! with a 90.7, and Cadets, although at a different show, scoring 90.45, puts Blue Stars ahead of Cadets going into Allentown.  Allentown will be a head to head show down for sure.  As I have said all along, there is a battle brewing between Blue Stars and Cadets that probably wont be settled until the last night in Indianapolis.  

Edited by brians
  • Like 2

I am calling it right now, finals night, history will be made.

We are going to see the top ten break 90 for the first time ever. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I am calling it right now, finals night, history will be made.

We are going to see the top ten break 90 for the first time ever. 

I say that's a pretty safe prediction. The top 10 are so strong this year. Not to mention Boston is about to make some crazy history scoring- and placement-wise.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

I say that's a pretty safe prediction. The top 10 are so strong this year. Not to mention Boston is about to make some crazy history scoring- and placement-wise.

Unless I am incorrect, Boston just cracked the 95 barrier for the first time ever tonight. Congrats to BAC!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Unless I am incorrect, Boston just cracked the 95 barrier for the first time ever tonight. Congrats to BAC!!!!!!!!

You are correct. I'm told by people, alot more knowledgeable than myself, that tonight's 95+ is the highest score in the corps 82 year history.

And, thank you very much!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

You are correct. I'm told by people, alot more knowledgeable than myself, that tonight's 95+ is the highest score in the corps 82 year history.

And, thank you very much!!

You are very welcome. Yea I went back and researched it, and it's legit. Goliath was their highest score at 94.488