Tuesday, August 9th “DCI Open Class World Championship FINALS” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

They're selling this show so well. Every performer is into it and making it work. 

I hope their parents were/are passing out beads to everyone in the stands left and right.  

• Like 2

I remember the year the Guardians did the Kayne West show their parents went nuts in these bright green shirts with big cutouts of Kayne's head.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

I'm sure you know that the Navy submarine base is just across the river in Groton.

Sure do! Never been there though. Not a sub guy. I did destroyers and amphib ships. That submarine life is not for me lol. 

Small corps problems, the drum line was about twice the size that it should have been in comparison to the horn line, however you want to give as many kids a chance to march as possible. And the writing realized that the drums were overpowering the horns and wrote it into the show.      It was still a very good show

Drop cloth doors on the prop work better when the wind isn't kicking them around. Heh.

• Like 2

Such wonderful full sized drumlines.  Let's get the hornline recruiting going next year.