Tuesday, August 9th “DCI Open Class World Championship FINALS” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

1 minute ago, kkrepps said:

We're very mari-timey in New London. 

All I know of Connecticut is a very sus hotel off of I-95 next to a vegetarian diner that was literally the only place to get off the road and stay after getting caught in a snow storm as I passed through NYC on my move to Boston in Jan 02.   The room was bleach clean and warm and I was glad to have vegetarian fare I could just walk to.  After the guy asked, "For the whole night?" as I checked in, I tried not to think of what else might have happened in that room in the past.

• Haha 4

Ok 7th Regiment, Anchor on the 40 yd line, Sailor swabbing the deck, another Sailor handling the lines...........this Navy Chief approves!

Bravo Zulu Shipmates! Job well done!!!!!!

• Like 3

Call wifey up. Tell her her kids did a great job. Very enjoyable show. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Ok 7th Regiment, Anchor on the 40 yd line, Sailor swabbing the deck, another Sailor handling the lines...........this Navy Chief approves!

I was glad Flo caught a bit of the deck swabbers as they passed that mop on and went to salute.  It was amusing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I meant was she the one that yelled ‘Go color guard’?

I know, I was teasing. 😉

No, that was one of the design team. I don't think my wife said an actual word, just whooping lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I'm sure you know that the Navy submarine base is just across the river in Groton.

• Like 1

Maybe the Stars will surprise us with a last minute change - like sacrificing a live chicken. 

Time for Louisiana Stars to put a spell on us.

Witchy woman?