Tuesday, August 9th “DCI Open Class World Championship FINALS” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

Les Stentors compete in my eyes with Bloo as the ballsiest corps out there. These kids have heart. 

I remember Les Stentors at a fort Wayne show one year that BD closed.  I think 2014 it was?   Anyway, they were lining outside as my group was going in and someone said, "These are blue uniforms, are these the Blue Devils?  One of the horns definitely had a good grasp of English because the sarcastic eyeroll from him was Box 6 level GE.  She was getting shushed and the corps started to giggle.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Their sponsor is the Calgary Stampede Rodeo; I suspect that they have performance commitments there that preclude a DCI tour 

They do at least one show a day during the ten day Stampede every July in Calgary.

• Like 1

This harmonized duet is so lovely.  There's just a sweet feel to the whole number. 

• Like 2