Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

I give up and can't decide. Just go ahead and put 15 corps in Finals. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Crossmen - impressive drill and visual moments and strong musical selections! Loved the color selections in flags, color guard uniform and corp proper uniform! Brass soloists where screaming todayl! Loved it! Baritone trio what happen? Overall a great production from them, lots of ebb and flow and circular ideas! Good job BONES!! 

• Like 1

Crossmen are HOT! I LOVE this music. Sad that one of their solo mics is just crap. That will have an impact on GE music. But I don't think it hurts them too much. The corps is really good and I think this show is in the top 12. Baritone soloist was excellent. So many wonderful grooves in this show, and also a lot of nice, lush melodies. Visually the opening of the show could be so much more with better visual design to impact that beautiful hymn-like tune. 

• Like 1

Great job Crossmen! So much more energy than early season.

The concept of rotating the playlist has been lost on me, but maybe makes sense this week with some people able to see three consecutive shows.

In the theater, amplification of the brass sounded awful--not sure why.

That BCG brought it to a new level! They are so fun to watch and great unis and flag designs. Just a great performance.

Crossmen also coming across as a little flat.   C'mon guys, who wants those last 2 final spots.?  What's going on?  Tired? Nerves?  This is the time to turn it on.  Let's go!