Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, Onionhead2 said:

Crossman you were awesome !!!

They really were!  That opening low brass and closing flag feature were fantastic.   This was a year I was hoping for the "ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie."  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really enjoy Phantoms’s show this year. There is something kind of classic to it. The music sounds SO much better than Phantom just a few years ago (altho the Mahler 5 arrangement could be better imo)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

Sorry,  woodwinds in TX are the same as woodwinds in CA.   They're the same physical instruments.  Unless you have 500 flutes, you can't hear them!

I respectfully have to disagree. As someone previously mentioned, just watch the top bands in Texas and you WILL hear them. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

They really were!  That opening low brass and closing flag feature were fantastic.   This was a year I was hoping for the "ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie."  

Me too

Ok...she did it again.  Toss that sabre. Bend and catch it even though it's a bit further back than my body. Make the catch one handed fully extend.  

She's doing it INTENTIONALLY and it's just nails.  

• Like 2

I personally think Phantom can move up one more spot by tomorrow. This show is just too good!

• Like 1

Man I love LITERALLY EVERY SHOW this year. I hate the "everyone's a winner" mentality, but in certain cases...

• Like 1

@Granny Smith Congratulations to troopers!

t9hjskufych91.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Emotions and chills.