Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

So whoever just announced got some kind of death glare from Brandt and had to defend himself. It was funny to watch 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Just got to my seats. Where’s Brandt?

Walking to the mic 

Could that announcement have been more jarring?

I just can't listen to Brandt anymore. It sounds like one big gargle with Scope in his mouth. 

• Haha 2

Go get ‘em Regiment!

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

so thankful troopers and colts are in finals.  people thought i was crazy for saying they had better shows than BK back in San Antonio. 

LOVE BK and hope their design staff work better together next year...felt like the drill writer, guard, brass, and percussion all wrote different shows and they just kind of threw it all together.  won't happen again, i'm sure.  

here goes phantom.  hoping the 2 rifles at the end of the opener nail it again tonight.  only 3 bars into the music and the brass already sounds so good!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jameseuph said:

Not the even close to the same caliber of players. Texas is superior. Again you clearly didn’t watch Hebron or Broken Arrow last fall. 

Nonsense. You can only blow a windwind so hard.   No matter what state you're in.  I'm not talking quality of the musicians.   I'm talking about the maximum possible volume and projection of the instruments.

Edited by 27Socal