Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

31 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Wow. I have said for years that DCI is a bush league operation. I am very glad to not be there and probably won't return after the #### show that I have heard this week has been. Sounds like a bad experience with terrible service. It is unacceptable and can not be tolerated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

DCI is aware of the situation, and there is nothing they can do about it. This is on the Lucas Oil side, I don’t think they were prepared for this weekend. According to one DCI official I spoke with, Lucas Oil officials say they don’t have enough scanners. 

Really?  Nothing?  I’m speechless.

Just now, TenHut said:

Wow. I have said for years that DCI is a bush league operation. I am very glad to not be there and probably won't return after the #### show that I have heard this week has been. Sounds like a bad experience with terrible service. It is unacceptable and can not be tolerated.

This is not a DCI issue. This is a Lucas Oil issue which DCI has no control over.

• Like 1

There is an honor guard on the field for the national anthem. Among those on the field are people in black uniforms and various colored sashes and shakos. They represent the founding members of Drum Corps International.

• Like 2

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Fun fact - the Glassmen still have a presence at finals with the Commandments Own

Yay!

52284151815_28216176d9_h.jpg

• Like 2