Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

2 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I feel like the snaking line had to have been self governed.

Some people took it upon themselves to form a line (that didn’t move) and then got mad when people refused to stand in it 🙃

1 minute ago, wolfgang said:

Was told bya friend only 3 or 4 staff showed up to work to scan tix. No confirmation, though.

If this is true, I’m not sure what Lucas Oil was supposed to do. You can’t necessarily control what people do. 

• Haha 1

looks like they are in no rush to get the show started, must be killing a bit of time for people to get in and settled maybe hopefully.

• Like 1

Just now, Hrothgar15 said:

Some people took it upon themselves to form a line (that didn’t move) and then got mad when people refused to stand in it 🙃

Yeah, and one thing I've learned from attending a lot of different types of events over the years.... don't stop in the first line you see.

• Thanks 1

And here I was jealous of you all because I’m home with a tummy ache watching on Flo … 

Just now, Ashontheinternet said:

looks like they are in no rush to get the show started, must be killing a bit of time for people to get in and settled maybe hopefully.

DCI already posted revised start times pushing everyone 10 mins back, but maybe they'll delay even more.

• Like 1