Boston Crusaders 2023

Just heard from one of the members....they're sitting on the buses with the AC cranking and hydrating.  He said today was a challenging rehearsal temp wise but they hydrated constantly and "pushed through".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, craiga said:

Just heard from one of the members....they're sitting on the buses with the AC cranking and hydrating.  He said today was a challenging rehearsal temp wise but they hydrated constantly and "pushed through".

If anything it will have an equal impact on all corps.  The results tonight don’t matter all that much with this heat.  Safety is paramount.  The long game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

If anything it will have an equal impact on all corps.  The results tonight don’t matter all that much with this heat.  Safety is paramount.  The long game.

Maybe that's why PR pulled out.

1 hour ago, craiga said:

It's so strange to be on the flip-side!  BAC fan for life!!  

• Like 1

So sad that tonight was my last night on the road with the corps. 
What a fantastic org that has my whole heart

I will see y’all in Finals as a spectator. 

••|•|•••

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

K...just saw BAC from the 50 yard line midway up in the stands and I was pleasantly surprised with their performance. Enough to shell out some $ to get a shirt. They looked real sharp tonight. I heard people say they looked dirty on Flo. But when your there live and can see the whole thing at once you really see, hear, and feel it. I want Crown to medal. But if I had to choose between Bloo and BAC to take the other medal, BAC is it without question. 

Please don't respond with Crown will be in 4th again. That's what everyone thinks so it doesn't need to be repeated. 

Just a great run from them tonight from where I was seated

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2