Boston Crusaders 2023

4 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Okay, holy guacamole. I have been missing out - after watching this video and three other BAC hornline warm-up vids, I now can appreciate what they are doing this season. My problem is I have yet to hear it come through on the field. Perhaps the FloMarching mics have been bad (well, we know that), but I have yet to hear the nuance from the hornline.

But WOW, they sound remarkable. The low brass is epic and they are really shining thus far.

4 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Okay, holy guacamole. I have been missing out - after watching this video and three other BAC hornline warm-up vids, I now can appreciate what they are doing this season. My problem is I have yet to hear it come through on the field. Perhaps the FloMarching mics have been bad (well, we know that), but I have yet to hear the nuance from the hornline.

But WOW, they sound remarkable. The low brass is epic and they are really shining thus far.

love those tubas

30 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

That very well may be the difficulty with the brass coming across so far, and that the nuance that is in the charts and performances themselves, will hopefully resolve with more performances and more confidence with the drill.  Gino seems to hold them back to let the performance level increase through reps.  I expect a step up for SA and each successive regional.  I agree the low brass is really strong.  And the tubas a joy to listen to.  I’m glad they got a feature.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Me, after watching the BAC hornline video for the twenty-seventh time: :116_eye:👄:116_eye:

I highly recommend going to see them in person. Videos just don't do the hornline justice. 

They sound exceptional in person

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ediker said:

27 times?  Quick, listen again!

First thing I thought of!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Me, after watching the BAC hornline video for the twenty-seventh time: :116_eye:👄:116_eye:

Even listening to older ones, especially the sound of the line when they warm up with Game of Thrones and my fave, Virtual Horn Line.  Love the sounds as the tune to one another and the balance of voices.  Bostons brass is just beginning to be recognized but has been building for a while.  Gino is a master.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ediker said:

27 times?  Quick, listen again!

I guess I won't say how many times I rewind to watch and listen to their performances...puts this number to shame...lol

• Like 2