Boston Crusaders 2023

15 hours ago, Sensioto said:

Me, after watching the BAC hornline video for the twenty-seventh time: :116_eye:👄:116_eye:

You’ve watched 27 times? Did you do so under the guidance of the North Star? Do you now feel qualified to be a Defender of BAC against naysayers? 🙂

• Like 3

5 hours ago, blakman7 said:

Does anyone see a new ending coming in or does the majority think that it'll stay the same? 

Based on the designers’ last five final shows, they tend to remain committed to the basics of their original endings.  

3 hours ago, Tim K said:

You’ve watched 27 times? Did you do so under the guidance of the North Star? Do you now feel qualified to be a Defender of BAC against naysayers? 🙂

You're dating yourself, Padre!  Lol!

• Like 2

Boston was really stunning last night. Once again this is a corps with very few weaknesses. Brass, percussion, guard are all just amazingly good. The visual program is really difficult. They are marching a lot of very traditional and difficult drill. I think that caught my eye more last night. I still say the baritone/euph section in this corps may be the best I've ever heard in DCI. I was not wild about the props...I think I wanted more color, but they are growing on me. The music book is just incredible. They have some visual cleaning to do but how could you not with the demand of the visual book. Keep pushing, Boston! This is definitely a show I am loving this summer. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, blakman7 said:

Does anyone see a new ending coming in or does the majority think that it'll stay the same? 

It’ll change

• Like 2

I am so proud of this organization and these members. They are moving mountains to catch their White Whale.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Ediker said:

They really are impressive

SECOND BARIS!!!

(I marched third but gotta celebrate the seconds for Terry)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I really want to know what makes this show a cut above the rest. I’ve been watching all season on Flo (maybe it’s just not translating well on streaming.) It doesn’t seem to be the crazy clean vibe that Crown is going for, nor does it seem to be the GE monsters that Bloo and BD are. I usually LOVE BAC shows, but this year has felt a little flat compared to previous years from them, yet scoring definitely seems to suggest otherwise. I really want to get behind this show, but I still can’t help but feel like I’m missing out on some huge GE and cleanliness. Maybe someone could help enlighten me?

1 minute ago, crunchycookie12 said:

I really want to know what makes this show a cut above the rest. I’ve been watching all season on Flo (maybe it’s just not translating well on streaming.) It doesn’t seem to be the crazy clean vibe that Crown is going for, nor does it seem to be the GE monsters that Bloo and BD are. I usually LOVE BAC shows, but this year has felt a little flat compared to previous years from them, yet scoring definitely seems to suggest otherwise. I really want to get behind this show, but I still can’t help but feel like I’m missing out on some huge GE and cleanliness. Maybe someone could help enlighten me?

After watching it live at every show and then on flo for Denton. Flo doesn’t do it justice. You miss so much and it doesn’t translate well. Once you see it in person everything makes sense

• Like 2