Boston Crusaders 2023

10 minutes ago, crunchycookie12 said:

I really want to know what makes this show a cut above the rest. I’ve been watching all season on Flo (maybe it’s just not translating well on streaming.) It doesn’t seem to be the crazy clean vibe that Crown is going for, nor does it seem to be the GE monsters that Bloo and BD are. I usually LOVE BAC shows, but this year has felt a little flat compared to previous years from them, yet scoring definitely seems to suggest otherwise. I really want to get behind this show, but I still can’t help but feel like I’m missing out on some huge GE and cleanliness. Maybe someone could help enlighten me?

I am sure no one(especially the folks at BAC) will be offended if the show is not your taste.  What I find easier to do is find one thing at least in every corps show that I can like...that seems to help...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

After watching it live at every show and then on flo for Denton. Flo doesn’t do it justice. You miss so much and it doesn’t translate well. Once you see it in person everything makes sense

or watch it more than 27 times....LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Does anyone know if Boston’s rehearsal is open today? I have a friend in the corps and was thinking of going to watch their ensemble. I’m on vacation in San Antonio visiting family and will be at the show tomorrow too. 

(He is busy rehearsing right now so I can’t ask him myself). 

Edited by MadisonBandMan1

38 minutes ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Does anyone know if Boston’s rehearsal is open today? I have a friend in the corps and was thinking of going to watch their ensemble. I’m on vacation in San Antonio visiting family and will be at the show tomorrow too. 

(He is busy rehearsing right now so I can’t ask him myself). 

Yes. It’s open

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fighterkit said:

After watching it live at every show and then on flo for Denton. Flo doesn’t do it justice. You miss so much and it doesn’t translate well. Once you see it in person everything makes sense

Especially when there's a middle school student running the multi-cam.  (I kid, I kid) :whistle:

• Haha 3

Just now, keystone3ply said:

Especially when there's a middle school student running the multi-cam.  (I kid, I kid) :whistle:

It’s a rabbit with a carrot dangling in front of the camera

• Haha 1