Boston Crusaders 2023

17 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Not reading 90 pages but....are the Conquest stabs in the show?  I didn't hear them in the Atlanta performance.

Yes, but it's very subtle with the brass and the pit in the first part of the show. Quite honestly I probably would have missed it if it wasn't pointed out to me.

18 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

Yes, but it's very subtle with the brass and the pit in the first part of the show. Quite honestly I probably would have missed it if it wasn't pointed out to me.

A time stamp would help....I tried and can't pick it out.

11 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

at approx. 4:01 you hear the "calls" in the brass line. I couldn't really hear the "shots" in the pit.

Yeah....I can't hear it at all....but on some vids I can see the rhythm in the pit.   Thanks.

48 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

A time stamp would help....I tried and can't pick it out.

I would love to post a full video of the corps, but I think thats against DCP's media rules so instead I will post this since I know it is safe.

At 2:04 in this video the front ensemble play the shots, and during this moment the trumpets have the bugle call from the beginning of the piece. 

• Like 2

There is this video which showcases the first movement well.

26:27 for the shots

(Also an absolutely fantastic video to see how this corps rehearses and how staff educates)

Edited by fighterkit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fighterkit said:

I would love to post a full video of the corps, but I think thats against DCP's media rules so instead I will post this since I know it is safe.

At 2:04 in this video the front ensemble play the shots, and during this moment the trumpets have the bugle call from the beginning of the piece. 

What ever happened with that 9th snare?

4 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

Yeah....that's what I was seeing.   Thanks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, denverjohn said:

What ever happened with that 9th snare?

Unfortunately a mutual decision was made that he would go home. 
Drum corps is tough