Boston Crusaders 2023

Boston Crusaders performers....:  You enter the Finals tonite as Giants, and you will exit the stadium tonight as Giants. Crusaders Nation is so proud of your season. Enjoy your performance tonight.  Bring your courage, passion, teamwork, and joy to your final " run through " tonight.  You've worked hard, traveled great distances, and earned this moment for greatness for yourselves tonight. This is YOUR 2023 Boston Crusaders.  Burn the Ships !!

• Like 3

Not sure who the director in charge of costuming is, but the guard costumes are the best of the season by a significant margin. Just beautiful.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

Not sure who the director in charge of costuming is, but the guard costumes are the best of the season by a significant margin. Just beautiful.

Yeah, if you liked the costuming from "Newsies" decades ago...

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jsd said:

Yeah, if you liked the costuming from "Newsies" decades ago...

That’s my gfs favorite musical. No wonder she likes the guard costumes

• Haha 1

Just now, fighterkit said:

That’s my gfs favorite musical. No wonder she likes the guard costumes

Your girlfriend needs to see and/or listen to more musicals 🙂

• Sad 1

Just now, Vuitton said:

Your girlfriend needs to see and/or listen to more musicals 🙂

I agree. But it was the last musical her father brought her to before he passed away so it holds special memories for her

Just now, fighterkit said:

I agree. But it was the last musical her father brought her to before he passed away so it holds special memories for her

Thanks, now I am the ########. Again. 🙂

That makes perfect sense. I'm glad she has held onto that. So important to hold on to gone loved ones, and that's a great memory I'm sure.

Congratulation BAC on your epic show and a magnificent season. You were deservedly in the mix all season and the drum corps world better be ready for you to come back even stronger. Thank you for taking us on an unforgettable journey through the world of the White Whale - such a brilliant display of musical and visual story-telling at the highest level of performance!

• Like 4