Carolina Crown 2023

I'm looking forward to the MJ and Shah arrangements too.   When Crown announced they were picking up MJ I was like "ooh....this could get interesting fast." 

• Like 4

On 6/22/2023 at 6:39 PM, nsxanax said:

Yep. That’s vid from NightBEAT. BC managed [obviously] to get their run in before the elements conspired to deprive us of Crown😞.

That said, strong BC performance and that moment certainly stood out.

Really hoping Crown does more with it than that.   There's so much more emotion available in the original.  I'll be disappointed if it's just a big hit.  GIVE US MORE, Klesch!  (ok so i'm a bit of Requiem fan) 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, karuna said:

Really hoping Crown does more with it than that.   There's so much more emotion available in the original.  I'll be disappointed if it's just a big hit.  GIVE US MORE, Klesch!  (ok so i'm a bit of Requiem fan) 

Martin is writing not Klesch

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

Martin is writing not Klesch

That is not true at all. I've already asked around with my sources. Klesch has arranged everything, with Martin only contributing to the new stuff in the fourth movement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

False. Klesch arranged and Martin is the designer and instructor. This information can be found quickly on Carolina Crowns website.

My friends at crown has told me Martin arranged it not Klesch. I trust the members who are marching the show

Edited by fighterkit
  • Like 1

cc2eb948-46b9-405d-8da3-4f91fea8f9b3.jpe

In other quasi-Crown news…

Just picked up my old Schilke B6 from an extensive restoration. When the tech provided samples of stock to fabricate new valve inlays, it was an obvious choice.

Inferno forever👑👑

GO CROWN!!!

BTW, Sweeney Brass of Raleigh NC, has my highest recommendation. Check Scott’s bio: he’s the real deal.

Non-compensated endorsement…

Edited by nsxanax
  • Like 5