Carolina Crown 2023

10 hours ago, karuna said:

I can't stop the watching guard.  So much talent evident on the field and so much consistency already.  Kinda scary good for ST show.  

Yeah, I love Crown's guard. It was the best thing about their show last year, and frankly the only thing I liked about last year's show. Great to see them performing so well, and I absolutely love the show this year. The crowd should eat this up.

• Like 1

Stupid crazy talented guard and I like their staging thus far. The music is fantastic while the drill is well, rather prosaic. For the guard to be that clean that early on is just insane. 

Watched the show again (I can't help myself) and I love how they use the actual roundtable prop to show the dissolution of the roundtable and the fall of King Arthur. First two movements, the table is intact. In the ballad, we see the love story of Lancelot and the table starts to fall apart. And then in the fourth movement, the table is completely apart and the images shift to firey images indicating conflict. Great detail but yet so simple.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Watched the show again (I can't help myself) and I love how they use the actual roundtable prop to show the dissolution of the roundtable and the fall of King Arthur. First two movements, the table is intact. In the ballad, we see the love story of Lancelot and the table starts to fall apart. And then in the fourth movement, the table is completely apart and the images shift to firey images indicating conflict. Great detail but yet so simple.

Watched with headphones a few times.  If you're not -- please do.  It will be worth it

Edited by karuna
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1