Carolina Crown 2023

FYI, if you've got a TV with an HDMI port, you can get a Roku streaming stick for about $35-40 and grab the FloMarching app on the Roku store and stream to your TV to keep your Crown fix going.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

FYI, if you've got a TV with an HDMI port, you can get a Roku streaming stick for about $35-40 and grab the FloMarching app on the Roku store and stream to your TV to keep your Crown fix going.  

Wholly approve this post.  I watch on Roku and big screens are a GOOD THING!

1 minute ago, karuna said:

Wholly approve this post.  I watch on Roku and big screens are a GOOD THING!

I had a weird dream last night where my TV had broken in some mysterious way.  Like for some reason an impact crack in the screen that didn't affect the image at all but a physical shatter hole was in it you didn't see until  you touched it.  In the dream I was like "ok the image is still fine for now but should I get a new TV...maybe go bigger while I'm at it?"

I woke up thinking about getting a bigger TV ... heh

• Haha 1

Watching the rebroadcast.

MALAGUENA 

YEAH!

THEY ARE GETTIN IT!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

You'd think at that point they'd just ship you a new one upon receipt of the defective and save themselves the time.  It seems pointless to essentially gut the shell on a repair.  

Unless they're leaving the screen intact and just doing the internals?  I dunno.

It's all internal. Replacing any faulty hardware internally. The Blue Screen isn't anything to do with the screen. Lol. They said that sending me a new one isn't off the table, but for right now they're going to focus on anything internal so that if there's a chance they can save anything on it. Since Friday I've received Blue Screen Errors 36 times between 14 different error codes. 

Also, I watch on a Firestick, so no issues missing the stream. 

24 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

MALAGUENA 

YEAH!

THEY ARE GETTIN IT!

I don't think Crown play Malaguena...lol.

1 hour ago, ThePlanets said:

MALAGUENA 

YEAH!

THEY ARE GETTIN IT!

Lol obviously this was for crownbeat. But it's Crowns home show so I'm leaving it

• Haha 1

Another good win for Crown tonight. Tied GE, won brass and within .1 in perc. Now time to practice at WCU

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Another good win for Crown tonight. Tied GE, won brass and within .1 in perc. Now time to practice at WCU

GE tie was Baker moving from VA to GE.  Looks like the guard had rough night but percussion a little cleaner.  Stacking wins is a good thing.

• Like 4