Carolina Crown 2023

Anyone wanna take astab at their score score tonight? They scored 95.725 at their last show in Pittsburgh, which is higher than they scored in prelims last year with a 95.55. I wouldn't be surprised with 96.2 or higher. 

Btw...anyone know why they've never filled a hole. It's either a trumpet or mello. They've had it since the beginning of the season. Sometimes you cant tell because of spacing issues throughout the show.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NewArpege said:

Has Crown added anything this week?

We'll find out over the next 3 nights..as they could potentially  add something each night 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WildcatMello said:

Anyone wanna take astab at their score score tonight? They scored 95.725 at their last show in Pittsburgh, which is higher than they scored in prelims last year with a 95.55. I wouldn't be surprised with 96.2 or higher. 

Btw...anyone know why they've never filled a hole. It's either a trumpet or mello. They've had it since the beginning of the season. Sometimes you cant tell because of spacing issues throughout the show.

As I stated before a few pages back, all holes are supposedly filled now. Lots of sick kids at Allentown.

And the Mello whole was the soloist, who's hole has been filled for a while. Someone comes from off the sideline to fill his hole after his solo.

8 hours ago, WildcatMello said:

I’m think around 96.3 unless they pull out some new GE elements that push them higher. If we see some impactful changes like that, they will be running neck and neck for first. 

Edited by NewArpege
  • Thanks 1

Looking at judges for all 3 Days Finals is their Best overall Panel😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also going off the rifles at the end are gold, So is the Thrown now!

• Like 1