Carolina Crown 2023

I’m the party pooper. I don’t think it was as tight. But a good run. Gonna be super duper tight between them and Bloo. 

having said this I don’t think anyone had a breakout night. 

Edited by BWise
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, BWise said:

I’m the party pooper. I don’t think it was as tight. But a good run. Gonna be super duper tight between them and Bloo. 

B, I appreciate you keeping it real👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, karuna said:

Hope we see that on the recap.  Team West Coast did not love CrownGuard last night.

Don’t know what they can do more to pull good numbers. What they’re doing—especially weapons—is just ridiculous. 

• Like 1

Just now, nsxanax said:

Don’t know what they can do more to pull good numbers. What they’re doing—especially weapons—is just ridiculous. 

I don't think the staging for them is as good as last year or the top 3 this year. Still very impressive and so much more competitive than after losing Townsend.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WildcatMello said:

Scores won't be announced until after 11 even though the judging is over. Will the scores be up on the website before then?

10 pm, not 11 pm.

I'm worried the percussion judge tonight is going to result in Crown dropping from 2nd to 3rd.

30 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

That was tight. Don't think they give up 2nd after that. Others think they are dropping, but that was better than last night from all aspects. Ott seems to be coming back to SC where it belongs!

Bluecoats were far better too and this percussion judge has dumped Crown this year. If he does it tonight, it would certainly be enough to drop Crown from 2nd to 3rd given how close Crown and Bluecoats are.

I think within the top four two things are pretty certain:

1. BD will finish 1st.

2. BAC will finish 4th.

Crown/Bloo is the battle to watch, IMO.

Edited by Vuitton
  • Like 1