Carolina Crown 2023

1 hour ago, DCIFan2022 said:

Read a post online that the tuba player is okay!!!! 

Tuck & roll, baby!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will be absolutely flabbergasted if Crown doesn’t take back 2nd tonight given the judging panel for Finals. It’s almost a slam dunk

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I will be absolutely flabbergasted if Crown doesn’t take back 2nd tonight given the judging panel for Finals. It’s almost a slam dunk

I hope you’re right. Crown is very deserving of the Silver. I’d love to see percussion in 2nd tonight to help with momentum for next season. Depends on the run and judging. Either way, a dynamite show this year for sure!

• Like 3

Seeing the CrownGuard’s post this morning is so heartfelt of a wonderful season. Cherish this moment Crown it has been a season to remember and the fandom is very proud of your success. Keep this stride going for many more years to come. CMFC👑👑👑

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

I hope you’re right. Crown is very deserving of the Silver. I’d love to see percussion in 2nd tonight to help with momentum for next season. Depends on the run and judging. Either way, a dynamite show this year for sure!

You're right. They are deserving of the silver, and so are Boston and Bluecoats. 

I think DCI doing this medal crap was so stupid. Either you're 1st or your not. Now it puts so much weight on being in the top 3.

When I marched, I would have been elated being 4th, because it would likely mean we would have beaten Cavies, Regiment and Star. Nowadays people act like 4th is the worst thing in the world. It's not.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

You're right. They are deserving of the silver, and so are Boston and Bluecoats. 

I think DCI doing this medal crap was so stupid. Either you're 1st or your not. Now it puts so much weight on being in the top 3.

When I marched, I would have been elated being 4th, because it would likely mean we would have beaten Cavies, Regiment and Star. Nowadays people act like 4th is the worst thing in the world. It's not.

Well if one corps is going to win 60% of the time, instead of promoting some sort of parity (which I know is impossible), they just gave out more prizes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Haha was watching the semis run from last night. It seems there was a brand new “mute feature” in the show. 

Go watch the video up on the popular site. You’ll see in the fourth movement around the 30 yard line on side one 😂. There’s an audible cheer from side one when it is kicked to the sideline. 

Also that brass feature in movement 4 was squeaaaaky clean last night. It’s incredible how much this line has cleaned in the last two weeks brads wise even with all of the new changes. 

• Like 3

I love Crown and I love y'all Crown honks! What a hell of a season....

One, last, run. Go Crown! #InMyMind #CMFC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1