Phantom Regiment 2023

14 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

I’d be thrilled with a high 84 low 85 at this point.

Unfortunately, the sad reality is, BD will likely break 90, possibly 91 with the other 3 corps a point or more behind, leaving a potential gap of 5 points or more between 4th and Regiment at 5th. It's just what we have all come to expect from DCI!

• Like 1

On 7/15/2023 at 11:43 PM, PRomoter said:

Having marched PR or not, or even whether you’ve followed them for decades, everything is so new with them this year, who knows what’s in store? This is a brand new Regiment. I wouldn’t put anything past them right now. 

Loving every minute of it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kopeck said:

Loving every minute of it!

Loving the 80’s stache in your profile picture. You were rocking it, man! As someone who grew up in the 80’s, I only wished I could have grown one at that age. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, regimentlvr said:

Anyone know what happened that PR pulled out of tonight’s show?

I wonder if it has to do with the A/C going out on Member bus 3. The drive to BA from Jenks wasn't long but could have caused members to overheat enough to where it may have been dangerous to perform. The A/C is being fixed though.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RebelGTP said:

I wonder if it has to do with the A/C going out on Member bus 3. The drive to BA from Jenks wasn't long but could have caused members to overheat enough to where it may have been dangerous to perform. The A/C is being fixed though.

Oh that would do it. Heat exhaustion and dehydration 

14 minutes ago, RebelGTP said:

Since you said it was not a long trip, they wouldn't have been the first corps to spread one bus of mm throughout the other available vehicles.  Let's just hope it wasn't anything serious.

So bummed no Regiment tonight.

• Like 3