Phantom Regiment 2023

Friends of mine who were at both Atlanta and Huntington said all three corps they saw at both places had MUCH more energetic and exciting runs last night than in Atlanta.   I'm wondering if the corps were all tired from the southern swing heat and the 'ick' that'd been tearing through a lot of corps.  

Yes I watched last night's PR show from the top row of a pretty high stadium at the 50 and PR was electric. As high up as I was. They were still very loud. At Murfreesboro they did not seem to have the full luster. I watched the alamodome from the sidelines and that was magic, but I think last night's showing Huntington hit another high note for the core. They would jam in last night. One of the best things was all the kids from the open class cores that had performed were there to watch and we're going nuts cheering them on. It was good to see the younger kids. So excited about seeing drum car.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think we’re going to be seeing some nice little changes coming veryyyy soon now.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, regimentlvr said:

Super stoked to see this score!!! Do it PR! Love you guys 

Don’t look back Regiment. Keep pushing upward!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, college-phan said:

I think we’re going to be seeing some nice little changes coming veryyyy soon now.

Getting "rewarded" for breaking 90? I will be high up in the stands at Allentown waiting for those changes!

• Like 1

Leave it all out on the field every night Regiment! We are all loving this show and cheering you on!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Rebel GTP, you’re our lifeline here. Please share your thoughts on tonight’s show please.

they’re on the field now.!

WOOT!

Somehow the internet monster ate my reply but here goes:

Last night was absolutely electric in the stands. One could almost feel that our members are hungry for what they deserve while watching the performance. There were scores of color guard kids in attendance that would cheer and squeal in delight at the 'big' moments for guard and quite a few musicians that were doing the same for the big moments with brass. I had caught a nap and had intended to sleep for at least an hour before but I awoke naturally just before we went on. I am grateful that I did because I did the SUTA yell with Caty (photographer) and the merch team. I don't know how many other phans in attendance did it as well but I hope that even if we were the only four people that yelled, we were loud enough for the members to hear us.

I am still very excited to see future refinements of the show and where it lands in Indy. These '23 MM are clawing and scraping to get every bit of points that they can and I feel that the score last night was an acceptable hallmark of their efforts!

Edited by RebelGTP
Random weird "getting" in the body of my post removed...
  • Thanks 3

The show is so fantastic and I can't wait to see it live in Allentown, with 2 weeks of progress since San Antonio (where it was already amazing)!  Keep pushing, Regiment!  This is always a stretch of rehearsal days on the calendar to take the show up a notch.  I know you're going to set the crowd into a frenzy at Allentown.