Blue Devils in the Details 2023

Did they put in whatever new ending change was mentioned earlier?

21 minutes ago, jaylogan said:

Did they put in whatever new ending change was mentioned earlier?

Seemed like the same ending they introduced last week except with the addition of the frame on "The Snail" in the closer. Though, that seemed to malfunction when trying to unravel it. Also, a generally mediocre run for BD from what I saw. Which I think bodes well for them because I believe Bloo had one of the best runs of the season. And yet, BD still won.

Edited by Rylan
  • Like 2

I knewwwwwww the orange frame was coming. BD too careful not to have that. Unfortunately Justin Timberlake unraveled it and the wardrobe malfunctioned. Next time BD. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Rylan said:

Seemed like the same ending they introduced last week except with the addition of the frame on "The Snail" in the closer. Though, that seemed to malfunction when trying to unravel it. Also, a generally mediocre run for BD from what I saw. Which I think bodes well for them because I believe Bloo had one of the best runs of the season. And yet, BD still won.

I would say they felt more relaxed tonight than fiery but still very good. Not their best or strongest but still spectacular decent. I don't know how they manage to do that lol.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Rylan said:

When is the last time somebody said BD had a good run? Seriously, seems like every single show the comment is "BD won but had a shaky run."  I'm not complaining because it's a sign of BDs strength if true and I'm all for that, obviously.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mboogey73 said:

When is the last time somebody said BD had a good run? Seriously, seems like every single show the comment is "BD won but had a shaky run."  I'm not complaining because it's a sign of BDs strength if true and I'm all for that, obviously.

To me, their best run was ATL. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I knewwwwwww the orange frame was coming. BD too careful not to have that. Unfortunately Justin Timberlake unraveled it and the wardrobe malfunctioned. Next time BD. 

No one would see THAT coming in a drum corps show. “BAM! Here’s a huge nipple!”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mboogey73 said:

Atlanta! But also, I admit that Flo’s representation of their show through their sound and camera angles can make or break a show run for me too. 

Also, BD’s “mediocre” run to me is still a pretty darn good run. I only say mediocre because of the things they made mistakes on that they’ve done perfectly before. 

Edited by Rylan
  • Like 3

bloo closing in probably gave the devils a spook tonight. only means they are gonna work like hell for championships to keep the lead. if you would have told me bloo would close in within a little over half a point away from bd this season i wouldn't believe you. this is just the season that keeps on giving with scores.

• Like 4